Water Sprinkler System
When choosing a sprinkler system installer, be sure to research the quality of the product they intend to install on your project. If the material is inferior, you’ll end up having to fix or replace the system years or decades sooner than you otherwise would have to had the contractor used quality products.
Houston Sprinkler Systems has an exemplary reputation because we’ve earned it. Our people are top notch and the materials we use are top quality. We’re well aware that our business survives and grows only as a result of the referrals and recommendations of satisfied customers. It just doesn’t make sense to cut corners on the folks who are responsible for our success! We’ll never compromise quality.
Because we understand that Houston Sprinkler Systems may not be the only company you ask for a quote on your project, here are a few more things to ask any of your finalist candidates, to be sure you’re measuring apples to apples and not apples to oranges. Look beyond the bottom line price (it’s true that you get what you pay for) and ask every potential service provider the following (including us!):
- What type of sprinklers and irrigation materials will the contractor use? Are they well-known brands with stellar reviews?
- Do all materials have impressive warranties? (Lifetime warranties are best, wherever possible.)
- What’s the contractor’s policy for substituting materials if the materials you approve are not available?
- Will you be allowed to approve product substitutions, or are you at the mercy of the contractor?
- Will you be able to choose the products and materials or will the contractor use whatever they have on hand?
- Are the contractor’s proposed sprinkler solutions appropriate for my yard and landscaping requirements?
- Does the contractor know if my area’s building department requires a sprinkler system permit? We can help. Call us today for a no-cost, no-obligation quote or to ask any other questions you may have.